Membership Requirements (effective February, 2018):
- Members must be professionally trained by a recognized organization, with a minimum 16 hour in-person workshop. Proof of training is required. Other equivalents may be considered by the Board.
Click here to learn more about how to become a doula.
- Members must live or work in the Regina area. Exceptions may be made by the Board.
- Members must act with integrity, complying with the Doulas of Regina Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice.
- New members must pay an initial membership fee of $65.00. Membership renewals are $45.00. Annual membership is from October 15 to October 14. Membership fees are not pro-rated.
- Members must engage with the group. Options include online communication, monthly meetings, social and educational gatherings, and/or public events.
Included in your annual membership:
- A listing and individual webpage on the Doulas of Regina website.
- Access to a private forum.
- Access to clientele.
- Support and fellowship from doula peers.
- Monthly meetings and occasional social gatherings.
- An official Doulas of Regina nametag.
- Participation in the Annual General Meeting.
- Opportunities to participate in group governance, including being part of the board of directors, committee work, and promotional work.