Become a Member
- Members must be professionally trained by a recognized organization, with a minimum 16 hour in-person workshop. Proof of training is required. Other equivalents may be considered by the Board.
Click here to learn more about how to become a doula.
- Members must live or work in the Regina area. Exceptions may be made by the Board.
- Members must act with integrity, complying with the Doulas of Regina Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice.
- New members must pay an initial membership fee of $65.00. Membership renewals are $45.00. Annual membership is from October 15 to October 14. Membership fees are not pro-rated.
- Members must engage with the group. Options include online communication, monthly meetings, social and educational gatherings, and/or public events.
Included in your annual membership:
- A listing and individual webpage on the Doulas of Regina website.
- Access to a private forum.
- Access to clientele.
- Support and fellowship from doula peers.
- Monthly meetings and occasional social gatherings.
- An official Doulas of Regina nametag.
- Participation in the Annual General Meeting.
- Opportunities to participate in group governance, including being part of the board of directors, committee work, and promotional work.
Membership applications are subject to the approval of the Doulas of Regina Executive Board.