Online Breastfeeding Class
This class is meant for soon-to-be new parents, and can be taken at anytime during your pregnancy. It provides the flexibility to take the class at home, in your own time, from your phone or computer. The class is broken down into bit sized modules to help you move through at your own pace & relocate information you are looking for when you need it. (Like when you are at the hospital) after you have had your baby).
In this online breastfeeding class you are going to learn:
- how to create a breastfeeding plan that will allow you to focus on setting breastfeeding up for success and removing distractions that will interfere with that
- how to support the biological functions that are responsible for milk supply both short and long term – including a practice you can start in pregnancy to help get things started off right!
- the 7 natural laws about breastfeeding
- how to not fall victim to the myths of breastfeeding that are still making their way around or live on google – they simply cause women a lot of confusion and contributing to breastfeeding struggles.
- how to identify your babies hunger cues, set you up in the most productive and comfortable breastfeeding positions and know how to tell when your baby is getting enough milk.
- how to easily overcome some of the most common breastfeeding challenges
- how to know when to get more help
You can access to the entire program for 12 months. More modules may come yet and if you register before they come you will get a notification and access to those modules.