Regina Hospital Tours for Birth Prep – Live but Online
RGH Tours are currently being done with a live instructor but online. Ask questions and get the tour from the comfort and safety of home. You will learn where to go, get tips, and be more prepared for your birth. The most up to date policies will be presented.
Learn and see:
– where to park at RGH
– which doors to use at various times of the day or night
– where and how to navigate the admitting desks
– the path to the birth unit from the main entrance
– the birth unit
– the mother-baby unit
– a birth room
– a postpartum room
– the location of other spots such as the NICU, Multi-Faith Centre, Hostel
– info about outlets and services available in the hospital
– up-to-date policies and procedures
Requested fee of $15 per pregnant person or couple / team.
However, no one will be turned away for lack of payment; please get in touch.